EdRev (Education Revolution) is a unique day of information, resources, celebration and community for students who learn differently and the families and professionals who support them. Join Parents Education Network (PEN) to celebrate the seventh annual Education Revolution, EdRev 2015.
Now in its twelfth year, PEN is a coalition of parents collaborating with educators, students and the community to empower and bring academic and life success to students with learning and attention differences.
EdRev 2015: Reimagine the Learning Journey will give you the chance to experience :
- Information: Learn from renowned speakers presenting their work from the cutting edge of learning science
- Resources: Explore a diverse range of resources presented by tech companies, service providers, schools, colleges and support organizations
- Celebration: Experience an atmosphere where students’ strengths are celebrated and the stigma of LD disappears
- Community: Connect with parents, educators and students who are all on the same journey as you
EdRev brings you:
- The latest technology that supports learning
- A wide range of informative, relevant workshops
- Music and outdoor activities for students
- Over 100 exhibitors in the School and Career Fair, Testing and Solution Center, and the Community Corner.
- Student Art Gallery and hands-on activities in the Creativity Unleashed! section
Don’t miss this unique national event for students who learn differently and the families and professionals who support them!