10th Annual EdRev Conference
Saturday, April 21, 2018
AT&T Park, San Francisco
24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
EdRev is an annual one-day conference with a unique focus on the 1 in 5 students with learning and attention differences, often compounded by anxiety and depression.
It is the only event of its kind that brings together the whole community—students, parents, educators and professionals—to share experiences and resources, and make new connections.
What to Expect
EdRev combines an educational conference with a celebratory community day at the ballpark, where attendees will have access to:
- Inspirational speaker Byron Pitts, Co-Anchor of ABC’s Nightline & Author of Be the One, who will host the day and share the story of his own journey with learning challenges.
- Choice of 20+ workshops where thought leaders share the the latest developments in learning science, along with practical strategies for home, school and life.
- Exhibit hall showcasing the latest learning technology, a stunning student art gallery, as well as 100+ schools, community organizations and service providers focused specifically on learning and attention differences.
- Student celebration on the field with live music and outdoor activities.
New features at EdRev 2018 will include:
- Free, onsite 30-minute consultations for parents with expert psychologists from CHC so parents can access care on the spot.
- Health, wellness and self-care conference track for students.
- Free attendance for all!