Students, join us at EdRevUp! 2018
Join us for a transformative day of student advocacy and community building activities for the 1 in 5 students with learning and attention challenges.
Attendance is FREE for all students, but spaces are very limited.
Who should apply?
- Students in grades 8 to 12 with learning or attention challenges are invited
- Parents may register a child
- An educator may register a student or a whole student group
What will a student experience at EdRevUp!?
At this unparalleled event, students—guided by educators, student advocates, and artists—participate in activities to:
- Share their experiences
- Discuss their challenges
- Focus on their strengths
- Groups art projects through which students represent their strengths and the positive aspects of learning differences
- A chance for students to express their own visions for the future of education
- A time for students to reflect on lessons they’ve learned, both publicly and privately
- A closing ceremony celebrating newfound empowerment!
Attendance is FREE for all.
Date & Location
Friday, April 20, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
AT&T Park, San Francisco
24 Willie Mays Plaza
San Francisco, CA 94107
We encourage all the students who participate in EdRevUp! to continue their experience at EdRev Expo to see how their art projects impact the larger community and help to create a social movement.
EdRev Expo 2018 will take place on Saturday, April 21 at AT&T Park.