Join us at EdRev Expo 2018!
Join us for the 10th Anniversary of EdRev Expo, a one-day event with a unique focus on the 1 in 5 students with learning and attention challenges, often compounded by anxiety and depression.
Attendance is FREE for all.
Who is EdRev Expo for?
EdRev Expo offers a wide range of information, activities and resources for:
- Students with learning and attention differences, often accompanied by anxiety and depression
- Parents and other family members of these students
- Educators and other professionals who support these students
What will I experience at EdRev Expo?
EdRev Expo combines an educational conference with a celebratory community day at the ballpark, where you will have access to:
- Inspirational speaker Byron Pitts, Co-Anchor of ABC’s Nightline & Author of Be the One, who will host the day and share the story of his own journey with learning challenges.
- Choice of 20+ workshops where thought leaders share the latest developments in learning science, along with practical strategies for home, school and life.
- Exhibit hall showcasing the latest learning technology, a stunning student art gallery, as well as 100+ schools, community organizations and service providers focused specifically on learning and attention differences.
- Student celebration on the field with live music and outdoor activities.
New features at EdRev Expo 2018 will include:
- Free, onsite 30-minute consultations for parents with expert psychologists from CHC so parents can access care on the spot
- Health, wellness and self-care expo track for students
- Free attendance for all!