Join us at EdRev 2018!
Join us for the 10th Anniversary of EdRev, a 1-day conference with a unique focus on the 1-in-5 students with learning and attention differences, as well as the anxiety and depression that often accompany them.
Attendance is FREE for all.
Who is EdRev for?
EdRev offers a wide range of information, activities and resources for:
- Students with learning and attention differences, often accompanied by anxiety and depression
- Parents and other family members of these students
- Educators and other professionals who support these students
What will I experience at EdRev?
EdRev combines an educational conference with a celebratory community day at the ballpark, where you will have access to:
- Inspiring presentation by a keynote speaker (announcement coming soon!) who will host the day and share the story of their own journey with learning issues.
- Choice of 20+ workshops where thought leaders share the the latest developments in learning science, along with practical strategies for home, school and life.
- Exhibit hall showcasing the latest learning technology, a stunning student art gallery, as well as 100+ schools, community organizations and service providers focused specifically on learning and attention differences.
- Student celebration on the field with live music and outdoor activities.
- New in 2018—Free, onsite 30-minute consultations with expert psychologists from CHC so you can receive guidance on the spot.