10th Annual EdRev
Saturday, April 21, 2018
AT&T Park, San Francisco
24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
Don’t miss this unique 1-day conference for the 1-in-5 students with learning and attention issues, often accompanied by anxiety and depression, as well as their parents, educators, and other support professionals.
EdRev is an annual conference with a unique emphasis on learning and attention issues.
It is the only event of its kind that brings together the whole community—students, parents, educators and professionals—to share experiences and resources, and make new connections.
Don’t miss this unique day for students who learn differently and all who support them!
What to Expect
EdRev is partly educational conference and partly a fun, celebratory day out for the whole family:
- An inspirational keynote speaker. Past keynotes include: Gavin Newsom, Sir Ken Robinson, Max Brooks and Ed Hallowell!
- Workshops that include presentations by thought leaders, the latest developments in learning science, and practical strategies for home, school and life.
- An exhibit level that features assistive technology demos, a student art gallery, as well as 100+ schools, community organizations and service providers focused specifically on learning and attention differences.
- A student celebration on the field with live music and outdoor activities.
- New in 2018—Free, onsite 30-minute consultations with expert psychologists from CHC so you can receive guidance on the spot
Our Focus for 2018
EdRev 2018 will bring a new focus on awareness of the anxiety and depression that often accompany learning and attention differences.